Egg fried rice is an ultimate meal itself, you are able to enjoy them as it truly is piping hot, you can also use leftover cooked rice to make a quick dinner supper, so I do definitely not mind having this fried rice in dinner time. It taste delicious while served piping hot. Today we will learn how to prepare Chinese Egg fried rice following this easy recipe.
- 2 cups basmati rice, well cooked
- 4 eggs
- 2 green chilies (finely chopped)
- 2 small onions (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- A pinch of white pepper powder
- 2 garlic flakes
- 1 tsp red chili powder
- 1/2 tsp turmeric powder
- 3/4 tsp garam masala
- 1 teaspoon vinegar
- 2 tbsp oil
- Fresh coriander leaves, finely chopped
- Soak rice in water around 20 minutes, boil and empty aside.
- Boil the eggs, cut into desired pieces and retain aside. Heat the oil in the pan add chopped onions. Fry for couple of seconds and then add green chillies together with ginger and garlic.
- Now add boiled rice and components of boiled eggs.
- Toss the grain with salt to taste, any pinch of white pepper natural powder, soy sauce, red chili natural powder, turmeric powder, garam masala natural powder and vinegar.Cover the pot, simmer the flame and get away from to cook for few a lot more minutes, to blend the tastes of boiled eggs, rice and also spices.Garnish with chopped coriander leaves.Serve hot with delicious, handmade, Schezwan Sauce.