Ingredients required for making Navratan Korma Recipe:
- 2 Tomato’s
- 1 Capsicum
- 2 Onions
- 3 Garlic Clovees
- 8 Raisins
- 100gms Paneer
- 1/4 Cup Coriander Powder
- 1/2 tsp Red Chili Powder
- 1/4 tsp Garam Masala
- 20gms Fresh Cream
- Pinch of saffron
- 1/4 Pineapple
- 1/2 tsp Kastoori methi
- 2 tbsp Oil
How to make Navratan Korma Recipe:
- Dice the veggies and boil them in water. Make sure not to over boil them, keep them little crunchy so that we can cook them later.
- Take a pan add 8-9 crushed onion, saute them till they are golden brown. Cool the onion and griend them with tomatoes and make a smooth paste of it. Now, add 1 tomato as well as add little tomato puree and make a thick paste.
- Take another pan, add oil and nuts and saute them on medium flame. Add cut capsicum and paneer when they are golden brown. add parboiled vegetables and saute for 3-4 minutes. Now add ground paste, garam masala and coriander powder.
- Mix well and let this boil for 5 minutes. Add little water if the gravy is too thick. Since we’re adding cashew nuts the gravy will turn thick.
- Now add some cream to make it thick. Cook it for 3-4 more minutes.
- Navratan korma is now ready 🙂